81. I.Family project showcased at EXPO Milano
82. I.Family runs: BIPS-Staff to take part in the Burginsel run in Delmenhorst
83. I.Family study: new studies investigate taste perception, brain activity when selecting food, and sleep behaviour
84. I.Family wins communication award
85. IARC: Welding fumes are carcinogenic to humans
86. IDEFICS Study: Television viewing is top of screen time for european children and increases risk of higher BMI and consumption of sugar drinks
88. Importance of family given top priority: Leibniz Institute BIPS granted the certificate "audit work and family"
90. Incidence of high blood pressure in children