Together with six other scientists, Prof. Dr. Iris Pigeot, Director of the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS, has presented a plan against pandemic and polarization.
You can find the complete article here.
Authors and contributors (tbc)
- Sandra Ciesek, Institute for Med. Virology, University Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Thomas Czypionka, Institute for Higher Studies, Vienna, and London School of Economics
- Armin Nassehi, Institute for Sociology, LMU Munich
- Iris Pigeot, Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS, Bremen
- Barbara Prainsack, Department of Political Science, University of Vienna; Department of Global Health & Social Medicine, King’s College London
- Viola Priesemann, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen
- Anita Schöbel, Faculty of Mathematics, TU Kaiserslautern and the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, Kaiserslautern