Anna Julia Witzleb
- since September 2017 Research associate at Leibniz-Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS
- September 2017 Master of Science in Epidemiology, Ludwig-Maximillians Universität München (Master thesis: Endpoint and methodological quality appraisal of observational studies about pulmonary outcome in TB patients – A systematic review)
- September 2015 Bachelor of Arts in Public Health, University of Bremen (Bachelor thesis: The clinical course of patients with sciatica treated conservatively: A systematic review with meta-analysis)
- Juli 2012 Dentistry, Christian Albrechts University in Kiel
- September 2008 Dentistry, Technical University Dresden
- July 2006, Medical Assistant, Medical Association Bremen
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Articles with peer-review
- Machado GC, Witzleb AJ, Fritsch C, Mahler CG, Ferreira PH, Ferreira ML. Patients with sciatica still experience pain and disability 5 years after surgery: A systematic review with meta-analysis of cohort studies. European Journal of Pain. 2016;20(10):1700-1709.
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Anna Julia Witzleb.