Articles with peer-review
- Brandes B, Busse H, Sell L, Christianson L, Brandes M. A scoping review on characteristics of school-based interventions to promote physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness among 6- to 10-year-old children. Preventive Medicine. 2022;155:106920.
- Forberger S, Reisch LA, Meshkovska B, Lobczowska K, Scheller D, Wendt J, Christianson L, Frense J, Steinacker J, Luszczynska A, Zeeb H, on behalf of the PEN consortium. Sugar-sweetened beverage tax implementation processes: Results of a scoping review. Health Research Policy and Systems. 2022;20:33.
- Samkange-Zeeb F, Singh H, Lakeberg M, Kolschen J, Schüz B, Christianson L, De Santis KK, Brand T, Zeeb H. Health literacy needs among unemployed persons: Collating evidence through triangulation of interview and scoping review data. Frontiers in Public Health. 2022;10:798797.
- Sina E, Boakye D, Christianson L, Ahrens W, Hebestreit A. Social media and children's and adolescents' diets - A systematic review of the underlying social and physiological mechanisms. Advances in Nutrition. 2022;13(3):913-937.
- Heise T, Frense J, Christianson L, Seuring T. Using financial incentives to increase physical activity among employees as a strategy of workplace health promotion: Protocol for a systematic review. BMJ Open. 2021;11(3):e042888.
- Marron M, Brackmann K, Kuhse P, Christianson L, Langner I, Haug U, Ahrens W. Vaccination and the risk of childhood cancer - A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Oncology. 2021;10:610843.
- Saleem M, Kühne L, De Santis KK, Christianson L, Brand T, Busse H. Understanding engagement strategies in digital interventions for mental health promotion: Scoping review. JMIR Mental Health. 2021;8(12):e30000.
- Zeleke A, Naziyok T, Fritz F, Christianson L, Röhrig R. Data quality and cost-effectiveness analyses of electronic and paper-based interviewer-administered public health surveys: Systematic review. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2021;23(1):e21382.
- Brandes B, Busse H, Sell L, Christianson L, Brandes M. Protocol for a scoping review to identify and map intervention components of existing school-based interventions for the promotion of physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness among school children aged 6–10 years old. BMJ Open. 2020;10:e037848.
- Peters M, Müllmann S, Christianson L, Stalling I, Bammann K, Drell C, Forberger S. Measuring the association of objective and perceived neighborhood environment with physical activity in older adults: Challenges and implications from a systematic review. International Journal of Health Geographics. 2020;19:47.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A systematic review with methodological appraisal. Drugs & Aging. 2020;37(12):885-897.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A protocol for a methodological systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2019;9:e030205.
- Khan Z, Khan S, Christianson L, Rehman S, Ekwunife O, Samkange-Zeeb F. Smokeless tobacco and oral potentially malignant disorders in South Asia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nicotine and Tobacco Research. 2018;20(1):12-21.
- Kebede M, Christianson L, Khan Z, Heise T, Pischke CR. Effectiveness of behavioral change techniques employed in eHealth interventions designed to improve glycemic control in persons with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis protocol. Systematic Reviews. 2017;6:211.
- Khan Z, Khan S, Christianson L, Rehman S, Ekwunife O, Samkange-Zeeb F. Smokeless tobacco and oral potentially malignant disorders in South Asia: A protocol for a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2016;5:142.
- Pfinder M, Dreger S, Christianson L, Lhachimi SK, Zeeb H. The effects of iodine blocking following nuclear accidents on thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism and benign thyroid nodules: A systematic review. Journal of Radiological Protection. 2016;36(4):R112-R130.
- Dreger S, Pfinder M, Christianson L, Lhachimi SK, Zeeb H. The effects of iodine blocking following nuclear accidents on thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, and benign thyroid nodules: Design of a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2015;4:126.
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Lara Christianson.