- Department: Administration
- Unit: Reporting & Communication
Articles with peer-review
- Brandes B, Busse H, Sell L, Christianson L, Brandes M. A scoping review on characteristics of school-based interventions to promote physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness among 6- to 10-year-old children. Preventive Medicine. 2022;155:106920.
- De Santis KK, Mergenthal L, Christianson L, Zeeb H. Digital technologies for health promotion and disease prevention in older people: Protocol for a scoping review. JMIR Research Protocols. 2022;11(7):e37729.
- Forberger S, Reisch LA, Meshkovska B, Lobczowska K, Scheller D, Wendt J, Christianson L, Frense J, Steinacker J, Luszczynska A, Zeeb H, on behalf of the PEN consortium. Sugar-sweetened beverage tax implementation processes: Results of a scoping review. Health Research Policy and Systems. 2022;20:33.
- Forberger S, Reisch LA, Meshkovska B, Lobczowska K, Scheller D, Wendt J, Christianson L, Frense J, Steinacker J, Woods C, Luszczynska A, Zeeb H, on behalf of the PEN consortium. What we know about the actual implementation process of public physical activity policies: Results from a scoping review. European Journal of Public Health. 2022;32(Suppl. 4):iv59-iv65.
- Samkange-Zeeb F, Singh H, Lakeberg M, Kolschen J, Schüz B, Christianson L, De Santis KK, Brand T, Zeeb H. Health literacy needs among unemployed persons: Collating evidence through triangulation of interview and scoping review data. Frontiers in Public Health. 2022;10:798797.
- Sina E, Boakye D, Christianson L, Ahrens W, Hebestreit A. Social media and children's and adolescents' diets: A systematic review of the underlying social and physiological mechanisms. Advances in Nutrition. 2022;13(3):913-937.
- Heise T, Frense J, Christianson L, Seuring T. Using financial incentives to increase physical activity among employees as a strategy of workplace health promotion: Protocol for a systematic review. BMJ Open. 2021;11(3):e042888.
- Marron M, Brackmann K, Kuhse P, Christianson L, Langner I, Haug U, Ahrens W. Vaccination and the risk of childhood cancer - A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Oncology. 2021;10:610843.
- Saleem M, Kühne L, De Santis KK, Christianson L, Brand T, Busse H. Understanding engagement strategies in digital interventions for mental health promotion: Scoping review. JMIR Mental Health. 2021;8(12):e30000.
- Zeleke A, Naziyok T, Fritz F, Christianson L, Röhrig R. Data quality and cost-effectiveness analyses of electronic and paper-based interviewer-administered public health surveys: Systematic review. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2021;23(1):e21382.
- Brandes B, Busse H, Sell L, Christianson L, Brandes M. Protocol for a scoping review to identify and map intervention components of existing school-based interventions for the promotion of physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness among school children aged 6–10 years old. BMJ Open. 2020;10:e037848.
- Peters M, Müllmann S, Christianson L, Stalling I, Bammann K, Drell C, Forberger S. Measuring the association of objective and perceived neighborhood environment with physical activity in older adults: Challenges and implications from a systematic review. International Journal of Health Geographics. 2020;19:47.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A systematic review with methodological appraisal. Drugs & Aging. 2020;37(12):885-897.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A protocol for a methodological systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2019;9:e030205.
- Khan Z, Khan S, Christianson L, Rehman S, Ekwunife O, Samkange-Zeeb F. Smokeless tobacco and oral potentially malignant disorders in South Asia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nicotine and Tobacco Research. 2018;20(1):12-21.
- Kebede M, Christianson L, Khan Z, Heise T, Pischke CR. Effectiveness of behavioral change techniques employed in eHealth interventions designed to improve glycemic control in persons with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis protocol. Systematic Reviews. 2017;6:211.
- Khan Z, Khan S, Christianson L, Rehman S, Ekwunife O, Samkange-Zeeb F. Smokeless tobacco and oral potentially malignant disorders in South Asia: A protocol for a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2016;5:142.
- Pfinder M, Dreger S, Christianson L, Lhachimi SK, Zeeb H. The effects of iodine blocking following nuclear accidents on thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism and benign thyroid nodules: A systematic review. Journal of Radiological Protection. 2016;36(4):R112-R130.
- Dreger S, Pfinder M, Christianson L, Lhachimi SK, Zeeb H. The effects of iodine blocking following nuclear accidents on thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, and benign thyroid nodules: Design of a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2015;4:126.
- Esan OB, Adjei N, Saberian S, Christianson L, McHale P, Pennington A, Geary R, Ayorinde A. Mapping existing policy interventions to tackle ethnic health inequalities in maternal and neonatal health in England: A systematic scoping review with stakeholder engagement. London, UK 2022.
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Lara Christianson.