- Mar 2020-Present
Doctoral Research Fellow
at the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology – BIPS
- April 2022-January 2023
Doctoral Research Fellow
at the University of Bremen
- Oct 2017-Sep 2018
Project Manager / Data Analyst
for the ActiveWorkER joint project
at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg and the Franconian International School
- Sep-Oct 2017
at the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology-BIPS GmbH
- Sep-Oct 2015
at the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control
- Sep 2014-Jul 2015
at the Taipei Medical University
- Oct 2016-Oct 2019 MASTER’s in Physical Activity and Health
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg in Germany
- Sep 2008-Jun 2012 BACHELOR’s in Public Health
Taipei Medical University in Taiwan
- Digital Health
- Physical Activity
- Health Promotion and Prevention
- Health Behavior Change Interventions
- Health Inequality and Social Determinants of Health
- Sex/Gender Issues
Articles with peer review
- Maaß L, Freye M, Pan C-C, Dassow H-H, Niess J, Jahnel T. The definitions of health apps and medical apps from the perspective of public health and law: Qualitative analysis of an interdisciplinary literature overview. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 2022;10(10):e37980.
- Maaß L, Pan C-C, Freye M. Mapping digital public health interventions among existing digital technologies and internet-based interventions to maintain and improve population health in practice: Protocol for a scoping review. JMIR Research Protocols. 2022;11(3):e33404.
- Pan C-C, Pedros Barnils N, Jürgens D, Müllmann S, Janetzki S, Kolschen J, Freye M, Dassow H-H, Lange O, Forberger S, Jahnel T, Schüz B, Gerhardus A. Developing and assessing digital public health interventions: A comprehensive framework. Bremen 2022.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Pan C-C, Schüz B, Günther K, Ahrens W. Determinants of uptake and engagement with smartphone- & wearable-based activity trackers. 37th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society (EHPS), 4-8 September 2023, Bremen.
- Pan C-C, Schüz B, Ahrens W. Investigating the effects of using Smartphone or Wearable Activity Tracker (SWAT) on physical activity-related behavioral and health outcomes: A systematic review protocol. ISBNPA XChange Initiative, 8-10 June 2021, online presentation.
Posters at scientific meetings/conferences
- Pan C-C, De Santis KK, Müllmann S, Hoffmann S, Spallek J, Haug U, Zeeb H. Reduced confidence in online health information based on nationwide surveys in Germany. 37th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society (EHPS), 4-8 September 2023, Bremen.
- Pan C-C, De Santis KK, Müllmann S, Zeeb H. Prevalence, attitudes, and characteristics of users of digital tools for physical activity: Results from nationwide surveys in Germany. 22nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA), 14-17 June 2023, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Pan C-C, Schüz B, Günther K, Ahrens W. Smartphone- & wearable-based activity trackers - Determinants of engagement: Study design and instrument development. 22nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA), 14-17 June 2023, Uppsala, Sweden.
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Chen-Chia Pan.