Ph. D. Ryan Andrews
- Department: Biometry and Data Management
- Unit: Research Group Statistical Methods for Causal Inference
- 09/2006 - 06/2010: Bachelor's of Science degree in Brain and Cognitive Sciences at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- 09/2013 - 06/2018: Ph.D. in Mental Health at the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health with the thesis "Examining causal pathways in neurocognitive research"
- 03/2015 - 06/2018 : Master's of Health Science (MHS) degree in Biostatistics at the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Since 07/2018 : Postdoctoral researcher at BIPS
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Ryan Andrews.