Mental Health, Digital Health, Implementation Sceince, Health Policy
Articles with peer review
- Saleem M, Kühne L, De Santis KK, Christianson L, Brand T, Busse H. Understanding engagement strategies in digital interventions for mental health promotion: Scoping review. JMIR Mental Health. 2021;8(12):e30000.
- Adjei N, Samkange-Zeeb F, Kebede M, Saleem M, Heise T, Zeeb H. Racial/ethnic differences in the prevalence and incidence of metabolic syndrome in high-income countries: A protocol for a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2020;9:134.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Busse H, Saleem M, Kühne L, De Santis KK, Brand T. Which engagement strategies have been used in digital interventions for mental health promotion? Scoping review. 35th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society (EHPS), 23-27 August 2021, online presentation.
- Saleem M, Kühne L, De Santis KK, Brand T, Busse H. Effective engagement strategies in digital interventions for mental health promotion: A scoping review. Research Synthesis Conference, 17-21 May 2021, online presentation.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences (invited)
- Zeeb H, Saleem M. WellPak: Integration of a digital mental health intervention at community level in Pakistan. German Alliance for Global Health Reseach (GLOHRA) Day, 23 October 2021, Berlin.
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Maham Saleem.