- Department: Biometry and Data Management
- Born 1987
- 2006 - 2010: Bachelor of Science Geosciences at the University of Bremen
- 2010 - 2013: Master of Science Marine Geosciences at the University of Bremen
- 2013 - 2016: PhD-Student at the University of Bremen / Research Associate at the Alfred Wegener Institute (Bremerhaven), Department Geosciences, Section Marine Geology, Organic Geochemistry
- 2017: Responsible Scientist for stable isotope analyses (Food Authenticity), Intertek Food Services Bremen
- 2017 - 2019: Staff Scientist within the Operational Support Group (OSG) of the International Continental Scientific Drilling Program (ICDP) at the Helmholtz Centre Potsdam - German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ): Data and Sample Management
- Since 2019: Science Manager for U Bremen Research Alliance, Building up an interdisciplinary Graduate Program for the U Bremen Research Alliance: "Research Data Management and Data Science"
Research Data Management and Data Science
Articles with peer-review
- Hörner T, Stein R, Fahl K. Paleo-sea ice distribution and polynya variability on the Kara Sea shelf during the last 12 ka. Arktos: The Journal of Arctic Geosciences. 2018;4:6.
- Hörner T, Stein R, Fahl K. Evidence for Holocene centennial variability in sea ice cover based on IP25 biomarker reconstruction in the southern Kara Sea (Arctic Ocean). Geo-Marine Letters. 2017;37(5):515-526.
- Hörner T, Stein R, Fahl K, Birgel D. Post-glacial variability in sea ice cover, river run-off and biological production in the western Laptev Sea (Arctic Ocean) - A high-resolution biomarker study. Quaternary Science Reviews. 2016;143:133-149.
- Govin A, Chiessi C, Zabel M, Sawakuchi AO, Heslop D, Hörner T, Zhang Y, Mulitza S. Terrigenous input off northern South America driven by changes in Amazonian climate and the North Brazil Current retroflection during the last 250 ka. Climate of the Past. 2014;10(2):843-862.
Posters at scientific meetings/conferences
- Behrends K, Conze R, Hörner T, Alali O, Reckert R, Lorenz H. ICDP’s Drilling Information System goes mobile (mDIS). European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly, 7-12 April 2019, Vienna, Austria. (Abstract published in: Geophysical Research Abstracts. 2019;21:8910)
- Hörner T, Coggon J, Conze R, Krysiak F. SmartVCD – A novel tool for a digital Visual Core Description based onthe Drilling Information System (DIS). European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly, 8-13 April 2018, Vienna, Austria. (Abstract published in: Geophysical Research Abstracts. 2018;20:3680)
For further publications please follow this link:
Seminar "Research Data Management and Data Science" (SoSe 2020, Wed 10-12 a.m., in German)
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Tanja Hörner.