- 2008-2015 Studies of Mathematics (M. Sc.) at the University of Oldenburg
- since October 2015 Research Associate at BIPS
- Evaluation of an indirect record linkage method in an examplary study on the risk of cancer and cancer mortality in type 2 diabetes patients treated with different antidiabetics
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) investigating the bleeding risk in patients treated with rivaroxaban
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) on roflumilast
Articles with peer-review
- Forns J, Pottegård A, Reinders T, Poblador-Plou B, Morros R, Brandt L, Cainzos-Achirica M, Hellfritzsch M, Schink T, Prados-Torres A, Giner-Soriano M, Hägg D, Hallas J, Cortés J, Jacquot E, Deltour N, Perez-Gutthan S, Pladevall M, Reutfors J. Antidepressant use in Denmark, Germany, Spain, and Sweden between 2009 and 2014: Incidence and comorbidities of antidepressant initiators. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2019;249:242-252.
- Pladevall M, Pottegård A, Schink T, Reutfors J, Morros R, Poblador-Plou B, Timmer A, Forns J, Hellfritzsch M, Reinders T, Hägg D, Giner-Soriano M, Prados-Torres A, Cainzos-Achirica M, Hallas J, Brandt L, Cortés J, Aguado J, Perlemuter G, Falissard B, Castellsagué J, Jacquot E, Deltour N, Perez-Gutthan S. Risk of acute liver injury in Agomelatine and other antidepressant users in four European countries: A cohort and nested case-control study using automated health data sources. CNS Drugs. 2019;33(4):383-395.
- Reinders T, Kieschke J, Timmer A, Jürgens V. Sequential tests for monitoring methods to detect elevated incidence - A simulation study. BMC Cancer. 2018;18:384.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Reinders T, Didelez V, Kollhorst B. Comparison of methods for assessing sensitivity to unobserved confounding affecting the association between antidepressant use and mortality. 13. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Epidemiologie (DGEpi), 26.-28. September 2018, Bremen.
- Reinders T, Enders D, Kollhorst B. Group-based trajectory models to classify medication adherence in a comparative effectiveness study of bisphosphonate use on the risk of hip fracture. Congress "Health - Exploring Complexity: An Interdisciplinary Systems Approach (HEC2016)." Joint Annual Meeting of the German Society for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (GMDS), the German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi), the International Epidemiological Association - European Region (IEA-EEF) and the European Federation for Medical Informatics Association (EFMI), 28 August-2 September 2016, Munich. (Abstract published in: European Journal of Epidemiology. 2016;31(Suppl.1):S162)
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Tammo Reinders.