- since 08/2018 research associate at BIPS
- 08/2017 – 07/2018 biostatistician at GCP Service International
- 12/2016 – 07/2017 Georg-Christoph-Lichtenberg scholar as mathematical modeller at the Carl-von-Ossietzky University Oldenburg
- 10/2014 – 08/2016 course of study for ‘Medical Biometry & Biostatistics‘ at the University of Bremen, degree: M.Sc.
- 10/2011 – 08/2014 course of study for ‘Biology‘ at the University of Bremen, degree: B.Sc.
Articles with peer-review
- Heinig M, Braitmaier M, Haug U. Prescribing of menopausal hormone therapy in Germany: Current status and changes between 2004 and 2016. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2021; (Epub 2020 Dec 23).
For further publications please follow this link:
SoSe 2019: Co-supervision of tutorial "Statistische Modellierung II" (with Prof. Vanessa Didelez & Janine Witte)
WiSe 2020/21: Supervision of tutorial (Biometrical Methods" (with Dr. Marvin Wright)
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Malte Braitmaier.