Knowledge in nutrition of parents of Bremen preschoolers - Module 2
- Beschreibung Early childhood experiences shape later behavioural patterns, also with regard to nutritional behaviour. The development of a healthy eating behaviour should therefore take place early in life and can be protective throughout the entire lifespan. Amongst others, parents can have a huge influence on this development. However, also day-care centres can also provide a suitable framework for health promotion interventions, as the majority of German children attend a day-care centre and spend a lof of time there.
Study objectives The objectives of the study are findings on the following questions:
- How important is the topic of healthy eating in Bremen's day-care centres?
- What measures to improve children's nutritional behaviour are already being implemented in Bremen day-care centres? .
- What existing measures are particularly good at involving parents?
- What measures to improve children's nutritional behaviour are already being implemented in Bremen day-care centres?
In the second module of the EWISS study, a quantitative questionnaire survey (online survey) will be conducted amongst managers of day-care centres in Bremen. The aim of the survey is to obtain the views of day-care centre managers with regard to the promotion of healthy eating behaviour in day-care centre children. The results will be quantitatively evaluated and summarised for the hkk health insurance health report 2020.
- Begin: January 2020
End: December 2020
- Dr. phil. Heide Busse