Promotion of healthy nutrition in city-run day care facilities in Bremen - KiTa Bremen
- This practice-oriented project has two objectives:
1. Ensuring adequate nutrition among 8.000 children, who are cared for daily in 70 day care facilities.
2. The promotion of healthy eating habits in children.
The above encompass behavioral, as well as environmental aspects of healthy eating and drinking. The objectives are met through the implementation of training targeting daycare staff responsible for nutrition at the facilities.
- Begin: August 1990
End: December 2020
- Day-care centers of the the city of Bremen [KiTa Bremen]
- Wiebke von Atens-Kahlenberg
- Wolfgang Bahlmann (KiTa Bremen - Eigenbetrieb der Stadtgemeinde Bremen)