Promoting health, preventing disease - the PRESENT final conference
The Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS coordinates the research network Primary Prevention and Health Promotion, consisting of the national research networks SMARTACT, Capital4Health, PartKommPlus, HLCA and AEQUIPA. After more than six years of collaborative research the alliances have gained important insights, strategies and perspectives in their thematic areas and presented these for the first time at the joint final conference.
Central topics at the event were:
- Cooperative approaches to creating opportunities for action for an active lifestyle (Capital4Health).
- Promotion of nutrition and physical activity using mobile technologies (SMARTACT)
- Promotion of physical activity in old age - perspectives from and for young scientists (AEQUIPA)
- Impact in participatory research (PartKommPlus)
- What is health literacy and how can it be measured in children and adolescents? (HLCA)
Some impressions of the event.