- Since September 2016 Doctoral Researcher at Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS
- August 2016 European Master of Science in Epidemiology, University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (Master Thesis: Identification, adaptation and comparison of algorithms to estimate the beginning of pregnancy in the German Pharmacoepidemiological Research Database (GePaRD))
- January 2014 Bachelor of Arts in Health Information Management, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hanover
- Safety of antipsychotics, particularly in elderly patients
- Drug utilization and safety during pregnancy
- Drug and vaccine safety
- Administrative databases
- A multisite collaborative research program of observational studies to monitor the utilization and safety of dulaglutide in the EU
- Pharmacoepidemiological safety study of neuroleptics and antidepressants in the area of geriatric psychiatrics
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) on extrapyramidal symptoms in patients treated with Abilify Maintena® in Germany
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) on the risk of severe hypersensitivity reactions in patients treated with intravenous iron
Articles with peer-review
- Pisa F, Reinold J, Kollhorst B, Haug U, Schink T. Individual antidepressants and the risk of fractures in older adults: A new user active comparator study. Clinical Epidemiology. 2020;12:667-678.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A systematic review with methodological appraisal. Drugs & Aging. 2020;37(12):885-897.
- Pisa F, Reinold J, Kollhorst B, Haug U, Schink T. Antidepressants and the risk of traumatic brain injury in the elderly: Differences between individual agents. Clinical Epidemiology. 2019;11:185-196.
- Reinold J, Palese F, Romanese F, Logroscino G, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden before and after hospitalization in older adults with dementia: Increase due to antipsychotic medications. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2019;34(6):868-880.
- Reinold J, Schäfer W, Christianson L, Barone-Adesi F, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden and fractures: A protocol for a methodological systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2019;9:e030205.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Reinold J, Riedel O, Pisa F. Use of medication with anticholinergic activity and anticholinergic burden in older adults with dementia. 13. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Epidemiologie (DGEpi), 26.-28. September 2018, Bremen.
Posters at scientific meetings/conferences
- Gutierrez L, Blin P, Dress J, Droz-Perroteau C, Ehrenstein V, Forstner M, Franzoni C, Lassalle R, Linder M, Moore N, Odsbu I, Overbeek J, Perez-Gutthan S, Pisa F, Rascher K, Rasouliyan L, Reinold J, Rothman K, Saigi-Morgui N, Schaller M, Smits L, Timmer A, Toft G, von Gersdorff G, Fortuny J. Challenges in conducting a multinational European study of severe hypersensitivity reactions among recipients of intravenous iron. 35th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), 24-28 August 2019, Philadelphia, USA. (Abstract published in: Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety. 2019;28(S2):640)
- Reinold J, Riedel O, Pisa F. Anticholinergic burden before and after hospitalization in older adults with dementia: Large increase due to antipsychotic medications. 14th International Congress of the European Geriatric Medicine Society (EuGMS), 10-12 October 2018, Berlin.
- Pisa F, Kollhorst B, Reinold J, Schink T, Haug U. Antidepressant use in the elderly and users' risk profiles: Baseline characteristics of a German claims-based cohort. 13th European Union Geriatric Medicine Society (EUGMS) Congress, 20-22 September 2017, Nice, France.
- Reinold J, Kollhorst B, Schink T, Haug U, Pisa F. Antipsychotics use in the elderly and users' risk profiles: Baseline characteristics of a German claims-based cohort. 13th European Union Geriatric Medicine Society Congress (EUGMS), 20-22 September 2017, Nice, France.
- Reinold J, Wentzell N, Schink T. Identification, adaptation and comparison of algorithms to estimate the beginning of pregnancy in the German Pharmacoepidemiological Research Database (GePaRD). Congress "Health - Exploring Complexity: An Interdisciplinary Systems Approach (HEC2016)." Joint Annual Meeting of the German Society for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (GMDS), the German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi), the International Epidemiological Association - European Region (IEA-EEF) and the European Federation for Medical Informatics Association (EFMI), 28 August-2 September 2016, Munich. (Abstract published in: European Journal of Epidemiology. 2016;31(Suppl.1):S162)
For further publications please follow this link:
Master of Science in Epidemiology, University of Mainz
Pharmacoepidemiology, since 2020
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Jonas Reinold.