- since 08/2018 research associate at BIPS
- 08/2017 – 07/2018 biostatistician at GCP Service International
- 12/2016 – 07/2017 Georg-Christoph-Lichtenberg scholar as mathematical modeller at the Carl-von-Ossietzky University Oldenburg
- 10/2014 – 08/2016 course of study for ‘Medical Biometry & Biostatistics‘ at the University of Bremen, degree: M.Sc.
- 10/2011 – 08/2014 course of study for ‘Biology‘ at the University of Bremen, degree: B.Sc.
Articles with peer-review
- Heinig M, Braitmaier M, Haug U. Prescribing of menopausal hormone therapy in Germany: Current status and changes between 2004 and 2016. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2021;30(4):462-471.
- Reinold J, Braitmaier M, Riedel O, Haug U. Anticholinergic burden: First comprehensive analysis using claims data shows large variation by age and sex. PLOS ONE. 2021;16(6):e0253336.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences (invited)
- Braitmaier M. Emulating target trials from health claims data to evaluate cancer screening programs. 16. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Epidemiologie (DGEpi), 20.-22. September 2021, Online-Vortrag.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Braitmaier M, Schwarz S, Kollhorst B, Didelez V, Haug U. Effectiveness of screening colonoscopy in reducing colorectal cancer incidence - Emulated target trials from German claims data. 42nd Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB), 18-22 July 2021, online presentation.
For further publications please follow this link:
SoSe 2019: Co-supervision of tutorial "Statistische Modellierung II" (with Prof. Vanessa Didelez & Janine Witte)
WiSe 2020/21: Supervision of tutorial (Biometrical Methods" (with Dr. Marvin Wright)
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Malte Braitmaier.