Dr. Tania Schink
- since April 2010 Head of "Drug Safety" unit
- since February 2009 Research Associate at the Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS
- June 2007 Doctorate in Medical Sciences, Charité, Humboldt University Berlin
- November 2007 Master of Public Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA; Concentration: Quantitative Methods (Epidemiology & Pharmacoepidemiology), Focus: Decision Sciences
- March 2001 - February 2008 Research Associate at the Department of Biostatistics and Clinical Epidemiology at the Charité, Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- January 2000 - December 2000 Research Associate at the Department of Medical Computer Sciences, Biostatistics and Epidemiology at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München
- November 1999 Diplom in Statistics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- Drug and vaccine safety, esp. during pregnancy
- Administrative databases
- German Society for Medical Informatics, Biometrics and Epidemiology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Medizinische Informatik, Biometrie und Epidemiologie / GMDS)
- International Biometric Society (Deutsche Region der Internationalen Biometrischen Gesellschaft / IBS-DR)
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE)
- German Society for Epidemiology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Epidemiologie / DGEpi)
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) investigating the bleeding risk in patients treated with rivaroxaban
- Post-authorization safety study (PASS) on roflumilast
- Studying drug safety during pregnancy based on routine data in Germany
- Use of routine data for pharmacovigilance in Germany: Method development and initial applications
Articles with peer-review
- Gini R, Sturkenboom MCJM, Sultana J, Cave A, Landi A, Pacurariu A, Roberto G, Schink T, Candore G, Slattery J, Trifirò G, on behalf of the Working Group 3 of ENCePP. Different strategies to execute multi-database studies for medicines surveillance in real-world setting: A reflection on the European model. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2020;108(2):228-235.
- Pisa F, Reinold J, Kollhorst B, Haug U, Schink T. Individual antidepressants and the risk of fractures in older adults: A new user active comparator study. Clinical Epidemiology. 2020;12:667-678.
- Schink T, Wentzell N, Dathe K, Onken M, Haug U. Estimating the beginning of pregnancy in German claims data: Development of an algorithm with a focus on the expected delivery date. Frontiers in Public Health. 2020;8:350.
- Pisa F, Reinold J, Kollhorst B, Haug U, Schink T. Antidepressants and the risk of traumatic brain injury in the elderly: Differences between individual agents. Clinical Epidemiology. 2019;11:185-196.
- Schäfer W, Princk C, Kollhorst B, Schink T. Antidepressants and the risk of hemorrhagic stroke in the elderly: A nested case-control study. Drug Safety. 2019;42(9):1081-1089.
Presentations at scientific meetings/conferences
- Schink T, Wentzell N, Dathe K, Onken M, Haug U. Fetotoxicity of RAAS-inhibitors. 36th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), 16-17 September 2020, online presentation. (Abstract published in: Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety. 2020;29(S3):3705)
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Tania Schink.