- Since 09/2018: Doctoral Researcher at Leibniz-Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS
- 10/2015 - 09/2018: University of Bremen, M.Sc. Epidemiologie
(Master thesis: Characterizing treatment patterns in cancer patients using claims data - the example of crizotinib)
- 01/2016-08/2018: Working Student at the research group for Evidence-Based Public Health, Institute for Public Health und Nursing Research (IPP) & Leibniz-Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology (BIPS GmbH) in Bremen, Germany
- 10/2012 - 09/2015: University of Bremen, B.A. Public Health
- 10/2014-1/2015: Internship at the Institute for Public Health and Nursing Sciences (IPP)
- Early detection and prevention of cancer, especially colorectal cancer and colonoscopies
- Treatment patterns of cancer patients
- Secondary Data
Articles with peer-review
- Heinig M, Schwarz S, Haug U. Self-selection for mammography screening according to use of hormone replacement therapy: A systematic literature review. Cancer Epidemiology. 2021; (im Druck).
- Schwarz S, Schäfer W, Horenkamp-Sonntag D, Liebentraut J, Haug U. Follow-up of 3 million persons undergoing colonoscopy in Germany: Utilization of repeat colonoscopies and polypectomies within 10 years. Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology. 2021;12(1):e00279.
Posters at scientific meetings/conferences
- Schwarz S, Haug U. Utilization of repeat colonoscopies and polypectomies in Germany within 10 years: A claims data analysis based on more than 2 million index colonoscopies. 34. Deutscher Krebskongress, 19.-22. Februar 2020, Berlin.
- Schwarz S, Oppelt KA, Haug U. The potential of German claims data to characterize real-world treatment patterns in cancer patients - The example of crizotinib. 35th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), 24-28 August 2019, Philadelphia, USA. (Abstract published in: Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety. 2019;28(S2):221)
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Sarina Schwarz.