- Since 09/2018: Research associate at Leibniz-Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology - BIPS
- 10/2015 - 09/2018: University of Bremen, M.Sc. Epidemiologie
(Master thesis: Characterizing treatment patterns in cancer patients using claims data - the example of crizotinib)
- 10/2012 - 09/2015: University of Bremen, B.A. Public Health/Gesundheitswissenschaften
- Cancer epidemiology
Posters at scientific meetings/conferences
- Schwarz S, Haug U. Utilization of repeat colonoscopies and polypectomies in Germany within 10 years: A claims data analysis based on more than 2 million index colonoscopies. 34. Deutscher Krebskongress, 19.-22. Februar 2020, Berlin.
- Schwarz S, Oppelt KA, Haug U. The potential of German claims data to characterize real-world treatment patterns in cancer patients - The example of crizotinib. 35th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), 24-28 August 2019, Philadelphia, USA. (Abstract published in: Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety. 2019;28(S2):221)
For further publications please follow this link:
The responsibility for the content of this page lies with Sarina Schwarz.