I.Family Study Final Conference
This one day conference will share important findings from ten years of research with the world’s largest cohort of children across eight European countries. The focus will be on informing policy and practice at all levels.
The conference will take place at the International Press Centre in Brussels on Thursday 9th February, and will include sessions on:
- community interventions to prevent obesity in children
- local environments and physical activity
- dietary patterns that support health
- family environments and their effects on children’s choices
- the importance of sleep
- the role of friendship in adolescence, and
- promoting health in vulnerable children and families.
For everyone with a practical, professional or policy interest in supporting and improving children’s health, this conference will provide insights around food, health and lifestyles, supporting innovative practice and evidence-based policies – including the major challenge of obesity prevention.
Please note that tickets for the final conference are limited. If you would like to request a ticket, please click here to register before Monday 31st October and we will contact you to let you know whether your place is confirmed by Friday 25th November. We look forward to seeing you there!
More information: www.ifamilystudy.eu/i-family-study-final-conference/